|Meat MythCrushers - Setting the Record Straight Brochure - newly updated||Meat Matters Brochure Series Download Center|
- For information on safe handling and cooking, meat inspection or frequently asked questions and answers about meat safety, visit MeatSafety.org.
- MeatPoultryNutrition.org offers a variety of information relating to meat and poultry’s nutritional value, including recipes, trends and tips for weight loss and eating sensibly.
- The Center for Global Food Issues conducts research and analysis of agriculture and the environmental concerns surrounding food and fiber production.
- The non-profit, non-partisan Statistical Assessment Service is a resource on the use and abuse of science and statistics in the media.
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) provides nutrition information, resources, and access to Registered Dietitians provided by AND and the National Center for Nutrition and Dietetics.
- The American Meat Science Association is an organization composed of meat scientists and students who create and apply science to efficiently provide safe and high quality meat.
- The American Veterinary Medical Association provides comprehensive information or questions about animal health.
- The Council for Agricultural Science and Technology assembles, interprets, and communicates science-based information regionally, nationally and internationally on a host of food, fiber and agricultural issues.
- The Institute of Food Technologists is one of the largest of food science organizations in the world.
- For ongoing and completed research related to food safety, visit the American Meat Institute Foundation